Lawn aeration is an important service for a healthy yard because it allows moisture, air, and nutrients to more thoroughly reach the roots of the grass. Homeowners barely have the time to mow a lawn, let alone keep it the healthiest it can be. Green's Lawncare & Property Services can take care of this crucial task so your lawn is the greenest it can be. If you live in the Broad Ripple area or the north side of Indianapolis, request an estimate by calling (317) 748-3153.
Do I Need to Aerate My Lawn?
The process involves perforating the soil with a tool that creates small holes in the ground, allowing for a certain amount of overseeding. How do you know if you need to aerate your lawn? Here are a few things to consider:
- If your yard is the neighborhood hangout area with lots of activity, then aeration can help break up compacted soil.
- If you have thick thatch, aeration can be a solution.
- If your lawn was added as part of a new-home build, it may be suffering from heavy compaction and in need of this service.
- If your lawn’s root system is thin or shallow, aeration can add complexity.
Why it’s important to hire an expert:
- Analyzes lawn conditions to apply the proper amount of overseeding.
- Avoids buried cable lines, sprinkler systems, and invisible dog fences.
Wouldn’t you like to avoid the hassle of purchasing an aeration machine and locating buried cables, all while keeping your lawn healthy? Make it happen by calling Green's Lawncare at (317) 748-3153.